Monday, February 23, 2009

Jenna makes us laugh

Jenna believe she is growing up and she is "so big now because my legs are getting tall." She plays so hard and long each day that sometimes we find her asleep in funny places.

Below are some fun pictures of Jenna

STORY: It was a Sunday and we had just returned from church at 4 pm and we had dinner plans with Brian's parents and siblings around 6 pm. So Brian decided to take a short nap, James was doing the same and I was starting to think it was a great idea. We I remember Jenna telling me that she needed to go potty but this is the last thing I remember. I woke up about 10 minutes later not to find Jenna in the room or answering to my "Jenna where are you." So I got up and walked toward the bathroom and this is what I found. I am not sure if she tired asking for help or if she was just tired too. So I went and got our camera and snapped this classy unforgetable picture of Jenna sleep on the toilet.

After I woke her up from the toilet she said, "Mom my legs really hurt." I then explained to her it was probably because she fell asleep on the toilet and she quickly told me she didn't. We love our little Jenna Lynn !!! (Oh, funny side note ---- I have a couple picture of me when I was this age doing the same thing.)



STORY: It was one of the CRAZY Wednesday (Preschool then Gymnastics) and Jenna was so tired when we got home. I was working in the kitchen while she was watching one of her TV shows. I was talking to her about 1 minute before I asked her another question and no response. So this is what I found on the couch asleep. She plays to the very end and then she sleeps forever.

SLEEP TIGHT OUR LITTLE PRINCESS JENNA!






2 comments:

Paco Belle said...

I love seeing the story of Jenna on the toilet! That is simply classic!! Glad all is well - just love you guys!!

Morgans said...

That is very cute. I laughed at the image just like when you told me on the phone. I have to say I don't think I ever fell asleep on the toilet.