Thursday, August 27, 2009

CELEBRATING MY MOM!!!!
1st of all I need to thank my sister Tracy for posting this picture of my Mom on her blog firt --- now I have offically stolen a picture from her (THANKS), but remember I have always been her favorite!!! J/T

Okay this is one of my sibling most favorite pictures of OUR Mom Charlotte. In March of this year my mom had a needed surgery performed. She had needed this surgery for some time but put it off because of her fear of another blood problem occuring. (HISTORY: 21 years ago after our twin brother were born about a year later our Mom formed blood clots in her lungs and we almost LOST our mom to this. So anything to do with her blood makes us a little worried.) Well as her family we convinced her to have this surgery done and all went well until the day after and couldn't get better. Two days after her surgery she didn't show signs of getting better with her breathing and our dad requested a chest x-ray to see why she wasn't breathing well. The chest X-ray show she had another blood clot in her lungs. THIS WAS FEAR AND BROUGHT BACK MEMORIES FOR OUR FAMILY!!! My Dad requested a quick family prayer and ask the Dr. to do what he felt was best for our Mom. My mom was put in ICU for 2-3 days and with the quick response, faith and help of the hospital her health improved. She went home 7 days later on oxgyen and required help of her children. I had the chance to go home and help her for a week and it was an honor to care and be with her for those days. Her health improved and since had made a full recovery. Our family is once again reminded of our Mothers & families faith and how it can move mountains. The Lord has blessed us again as her children and family for the chance to keep her here on earth with us. Her grandchildren love her and her children enjoy the time we have to watch and learn from her. We love you MOM & Grandma!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Hey, where did you get this picture from? J/K. It's my favorite pic of her.