Sunday, November 16, 2008

James Blessing Day

On October 26th we had the wonderful opportunity to
have our little boy James blessed. It was a really neat
day because we had the chance of blessing in our home.
It was neat to have so many family members
join us for this celebration.
Below are pictures of James in his blessing suit.

Here is our happy little boy James.
He has a contagious smile that makes you smile too.
(LOVE YOU LITTLE MAN JAMES)

My parents and my Grandma T. came out a
couple days before James blessing.
My grandma had the chance of spoiling
James again. He loves to be held and
snuggled and Grandma T. will take every
chance she can to spoil and snuggle any grandchild.
James with his Great Grandma T.

James with Grandma & Grandpa F.

James with both Grandma's

James with Grandma & Grandpa K.

James with my Dad --- Grandpa K.
(James was born on my Dad's birthday,
so they will now share a birthday today.)

No comments: