Sunday, November 16, 2008

Jenna turned 4 years old

Jenna is growing up TOO FAST!!
Jenna has been so excited to celebrate her birthday and "become big."
She loves the disney princesses and for Halloween she
choice to be Cinderella and now her birthday she
wanted a Cinderella cake to make it complete.
We celebrated her birthday throughout the weekend
and then Monday. During the weekend we
took her to Madagascar 2 and then took her shopping.
Below are picture of her birthday

Jenna with her Cinderella cake.
Yes, this is a Cinderella princess, I (her mom)
have decided that I haven't acquired the full talent
of cake decorating like my Mom.
Jenna informed me that her cake kinda looked
like Cinderella but it was okay for this year.
Brian informed me that this Cinderella had really big lips,
so you can laugh too. NO HARD FEELINGS-- I just smile and
know someday I might be talented in decorating.

Jenna with her presents.
Jenna got two of the Disney princess barbies.
She loves the Diamond Castle DVD and she really
like the pink stuff poodle who she calls "Pluto."
Jenna after her birthday party with her little family.
Jenna loves to snuggle with her Dad and little brother James.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

You would have fooled me with that cake. I would have thought it was store bought! My family isn't much into cake decorating. When we sprinkle M&M's on a cake or make a pattern with a fork, we call it decorated. Happy Birthday Jenna. Your children are just beautiful!