Sunday, October 04, 2009

Our veggie garden

Every year Brian and I become sad because our yard starts to freeze and dye. This year our garden wasn't as good as last year (grasshoppers). But we did harvest and enjoy some food from it. We got alot of: cherry tomatoes, small roma tomatoes, and green/yellow/red/black peppers. We enjoy it and have been blessed. Below are pictures of the last picking of our garden. I decided to pick some of the green tomatoes and let them rippen with the brown paper sacks. Our onions were awesome and we are proud of how big they grew. Below are pictures of Jenna with the "HUGE" onions.
























5 comments:

lindsay said...

Wow! I am so impressed. Someday I hope to have a garden...but first we have to have a yard big enough. :)

Rachel said...

So impressive. I need to learn when and what to grow in Arizona. I surely miss the fresh produce I'm used to in Utah.

Holly said...

What a great harvest!!! I do think Jenna is the best of all harvest! She is so dang cute! I loved seeing you guys last weekend and can't wait to see you all again soon!! I guess my Mom and sisters and sister inlaws are doing a shower for me Nov. 7th I hope people come. After the little political shame I got at the girls night I figured I might be an outcast now. HAHA! Xo

Shauna said...

That is an amazing crop!

Morgans said...

Those are some huge onions-why don't mine grow that big?? Great job on the harvest! Can't wait to see you all soon